Saturday, November 3, 2012

Home Sweet Home

Maximixe Your 'Bot Home Zone Cash in Gizmonauts


"Time for my money bath!"
Without a doubt, making money in Gizmonauts is one of the easiest jobs in the galaxy. Aside from the Large and Small Builder Zones, every other Zone is a cash cow. However, if you want to make a pile of cash quickly, the best way is to get the maximum number of high level 'bots in either Performance (Small & Large) or Nature (Large) Zones (see below). At the moment I have more money than I know what to do with - I am literally waiting for various breeding combos to produce new 'bots, while the money keeps rolling in. I'm about ready to start stuffing money under the mattress of a robo Sleep Number® bed at this point.


Zone Size Max # of Bots Max Coins
Builder Small 2 250
Mining Small 1 10,000
Performance Small 2 7,500
Nature Small 1 15,000
Builder Large 4 750
Performance Large 3 50,000
Nature Large 3 50,000
Astro N/A 1 1,000,000

No comments:

Post a Comment