Monday, November 26, 2012

Farmville 2

Level 20 Skidoo!

 

Bottles 'n Bucks Needed


I reached Level 20 in Farmville 2 this morning, and for once was smart enough to plan(t) ahead with a full field of long growing (24 hour) strawberries and sunflowers. However, I was less than happy when I dived into the details of what was required in order to unlock the farmland. It was not pretty:




  • 13 Chainsaws (easily fulfilled from Zynga.com)
  • 300,000 coins (pricey, but I'd already amassed around 120,000 coins without even trying)
  • 1 Adult Brown Swiss Cow (so I have to buy/raise a baby cow - no big deal)
Except, a Baby Brown Swiss Cow costs 65,000 coins (!) and requires 16 Baby Bottles (!!). Suddenly,one trivial item on the unlock checklist became a major resource sink. I bought the baby cow, started feeding it, and ran out of Baby Bottles after about 6. The freebie giveaway on Zynga.com was no luck - there was a huge run of just free Feed and Water available at the exact time I needed anything but.

So here I sit, waiting to raise enough resources to unlock the farm area. Frustrating. Don't make punishment part of the reward, Zynga.

No comments:

Post a Comment